Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ballet Reflection # 8

I came in late to this class, due to car troubles, but it was still a good class. We've been learning more steps with complex arm movements and turns, as well as a new barre stretch - fondue, "to melt". The newer things are becoming more complex with coordination of legs, arms, and stretching. It wasn't anything different, except for learning a few new moves. However, my teacher asked me after class if I would like to move up to the intermediate class in the beginning of the new semester, which is in January. She said she thought the class was moving to slow for me and that I had natural ability for ballet; so I guess that is a way of showing that I have been progressing in the class, since I've only been taking ballet for a month and a half or so. So in January I will be moving up to the intermediate level, rather than remaining in my beginner class for the next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment