Friday, March 19, 2010

DI Reflection #3

My D.I. team has been consistently working on making our set good before we worry about the script. This meeting, I was focusing on adding detail to our large set, which we constructed with wood and fabric. There are 3 frames attached at their sides, which are painted differently, and they fold in and out. Altogether, they make 3 different scenes, one of detective's office, one of a courtroom, and one side which will be used as a scrim to enact events which happened in the past. Brian and Steph worked on the puppet, and I spent the time "shingling" the office with cardboard. I got through a half of the set before I had to leave, and will continue at the next meeting. It's a lot of physical work, as well as teamwork, but I think that the set looks pretty good so far, so it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment